Robin Robins – Advanced IT Sales And Persuasion Blueprint (2017)
Sale page : Robin Robins – Advanced IT Sales And Persuasion Blueprint (2017)
The Advanced IT Sales And Persuasion Blueprint
A Radically Different And Extremely Powerful Process
For Closing IT Services Sales Without Discounting,
Neediness Or Cheap Gimmicks
Here’s What This Program Gives You:
- The single most important element to closing a sale – and why most salespeople DON’T have it, and how you can GET IT.
- A complete sales presentation blueprint, from start to finish, that will enable you to close the maximum number of prospects without discounting, sales games or a lot of “convincing.”
- How to create a sales SYSTEM and process that will eliminate your dependency on finding, hiring and keeping TOP salespeople who are extremely rare and hard to find.
- The single most powerful way to eliminate objections BEFORE they are voiced by your prospects, and an extremely elegant way to handle the few that will come up.
- How to appropriately compensate salespeople to drive performance.
- How to interview potential salespeople – including specific questions to ask and other steps to take in the interview – that will reveal whether or not they’ll actually perform once you hire them.
- How to manage salespeople and run sales meetings to maximize performance (you should know that I’ve built a $10 million business with 2 salespeople and, only recently, one telemarketer).
Materials Presented By:
Technology Marketing Toolkit
There is no doubt about it: Robin Robins has helped more MSPs and IT services businesses to double – even triple – sales, profits and MRR growth than any other marketing consultant in the IT services industry, period. As a trusted advisor to over 7,000 IT services business owners for over 13 years, Robin knows a thing or two about what it takes to grow sales, recurring revenue streams and a profitable client base for an IT services business.
In addition to her hands-on experience in working with IT business owners, Robin runs a phenomenally successful and profitable multi-million dollar services business herself. Unlike many “ivory tower” consultants who run a business in their dreams, she can speak from actual experience in marketing, packaging and delivering intangible services, dominating a niche, building a “dream team” of colleagues (staff) and building a raving-fan, loyal client base.
The Herjavec Group, Senior VP of Sales
George Frempong is co-founder and Senior Vice President of Sales for the Herjavec Group, a $150 million dollar IT services firm he started with Shark Tank investor and star, Robert Herjavec. His role from day one was sales; and in under 12 years, has grown the company to $150 million, managing a team of 38 inside and outside reps. George has extensive experience in the entire lifecycle of an IT services company, from startup where he was personally doing all of the selling to hiring and managing a complex team of sales professionals.
During his presentation, George will discuss everything he knows about finding, hiring, managing and compensating salespeople for an IT services firm.
Taylor Business Group, President
As President of Taylor Business Group, John provides business and management consulting to leaders within the IT industry in the areas of sales, service and administrative management. His core focus is assisting MSPs to drive more profits to their bottom line and increasing the marketability of their company.
During his presentation, John will be talking about Sales Team Development and Compensation Plans...
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading